Industrial Parks & Shovel-Ready Sites in Chaves County, New Mexico
Roswell and Chaves County are home to industrial parks and shovel-ready sites where permits can be issued within a week. If speed-to-market is a top priority, make a trip to our region to view the largest industrial park for sale or lease in New Mexico, tour sites with taxiway access, and visit our rail-served industrial park.
Contact the Roswell-Chaves County Economic Development Corporation (RCCEDC) for site selection assistance and for information on shovel-ready sites that meet your specific criteria. In the meantime, here are some of the sites available within our region.
Roswell Air Center Shovel-Ready Site/MTS Building
42 W. Earl Cummings Loop, Roswell, NM
This is the largest industrial/manufacturing facility for sale or lease in New Mexico.
- Size: 420,000 SF
- 45.23 Acres
- Adjacent to Roswell Airport with direct access to Taxiway
- Roswell has expanded direct commercial air service to Phoenix and Dallas
- Upgraded electric utility substation
- 4 dock-high doors and 37 drive-in doors
- Ceiling heights ranging from 25’ to 38’
- Fire Suppression System
- Multiple service work/service pits built into the floor
- 5- large paint booths In an
- Opportunity Zone
- Zoning I-2 (Heavy Industrial)
- For sale or lease, $13,860,000
Earl Cummings Certified Industrial Park
South of Hobson Road along East Earl Cummings Loop adjacent to Roswell
International Air Center
- Owned by the City of Roswell
- 44 acres
- Industrial Zoning
- Lease only at $3-5/square foot; negotiable
WETCO Certified Site/Shovel-Ready Site
3915 South Main Street Roswell
- 145 acres
- Zoning Rural Suburban District: comprehensive plan supports rezone to commercial or industrial
Hagerman Industrial Park
Aberdeen and Oxford Rd, Hagerman, NM
The Town of Hagerman owns an 80-acre parcel of land, which is being developed as an Industrial Park. The land is located on the north side of town limits, adjacent to the BNSF Railway line. The property is bordered on the north side with a paved road that connects with NM 2, which is 1/8 mile west of the property. The south side is bordered by a paved road that connects with both NM 2 and NM 249.
Brasher Industrial Park – City of Roswell
E Brasher Rd, Roswell, NM, 88203
- Owned by the City of Roswell
- 26.258 acres total of land available
- Highway access- Local surface streets to US 285 Truck bypass or to US 285 (direct north/south through the center of Roswell); closest interstate is 140 miles via primarily 4 lane Highway
- Electricity- Xcel Energy. 4.5MW available (subject to change).
- Gas- New Mexico Gas Company. Adjacent: 6” steel distribution main, 2″ PE distribution main. Available pressure is 48 PSIG.
- Water- City of Roswell. 12” lines on both Brasher and Main Street at site boundary. Capacity is 4.7 MGD at 60 psi. System capacity is 30 MGD.
- Sewer- City of Roswell. to 30” line at Brasher. System capacity is 7.5 MGD.
In addition to industrial parks and shovel-ready sites, Chaves County has existing industrial, warehouse and retail buildings for sale. You can click here to see them. You can view properties for lease here.