New Homes & Apartments Are Being Built in Roswell & Chaves County, NM
Roswell and Chaves County is the perfect place to live because of our year-round good weather, ski-to-golf lifestyle, world-renowned events, good schools, and job opportunities. We’ve prioritized housing development to ensure that more families can enjoy all our region offers.
Benefits of buying a home in Roswell or Chaves County
- Starter or retirement homes are available under $100,000
- There is a diversity of housing styles ranging from ranch to pueblo, cottage, and contemporary
- New construction is available
- Executive homes are available
- You can find single-level townhomes for retirees and those with limited mobility
- There are 14 senior living communities offering diverse lifestyle options
Find your dream home in Roswell and Chaves County, New Mexico. Start your search here.
Rent in Roswell & Chaves County, NM
If you’re not ready to buy, consider renting in the area. In addition to renting a home, we have diverse apartment options ranging from older, refurbished units to new construction. As a result, it’s possible to rent an apartment in Chaves County for as little as $550 a month! That’s incredible, given that the average apartment rent in the U.S. costs $1,295.