Our Infrastructure Supports Advanced Manufacturing: Shovel-Ready Sites Are Available
Roswell and Chaves County have the infrastructure in place to support significant growth in the advanced manufacturing sector. Our climate-resilient location has abundant water for heavy-industrial operations and the sun and wind necessary to power renewable energy sources. With shovel-ready industrial sites and a trained workforce pipeline, we offer a fast speed-to-market for growing companies.
Advanced Manufacturing in Chaves County
- We have the largest industrial/manufacturing site for sale or lease in New Mexico.
- Sites with taxiway access to the Roswell Aviation Center (a commercial and industrial airport) are available.
- Rail-served shovel-ready sites.
- It’s easy to reach customers from Roswell due to low traffic and interstate access.
- Eastern NM University offers technical training, certificates & advanced degrees for manufacturing careers.
- Our naturally-recharging aquifer is replenished every year, with water to spare for heavy-industrial operations.
Featured Manufacturing Companies
Christmas by Krebs has been manufacturing high-quality glass Christmas ornaments in Roswell for over 40 years. They are known in the Christmas industry as being the leader in color trends and fashion designs.
Red Mountain Arsenal, an ammunition manufacturing company, also manufactures high-quality products here.
We also have a history of bus manufacturing and fabrication, particularly in the aviation industry.
Contact us to learn more about the advanced manufacturing ecosystem in Chaves County, and for information on available sites and incentives.