Thanks to your support, New Mexico Safe Certified is off to an amazing start!
As of this week, 677 businesses have registered to participate in the NM Safe Certified training. Below is a breakdown by industry type:
Hotels, Lodging, and Resorts (includes short-term rentals): 312
Tour Operators: 48
Spas, Salons & Related Services: 42
Additionally, as of this week, NM Safe Certified has released the training module for Offices, so feel free to share this information with any businesses you work with.
For those of you who have already started or completed the training – Thank You! Please share this email with any of your peers who may not have received notification about this program.
For those of you who haven’t signed up to start the process, please take the time to access this great training. As a reminder:
New Mexico Safe Certified is an industry-led initiative that trains New Mexico businesses in COVID-Safe Practices to help ensure all of us—customers, employees, and families—remain safe as New Mexico reopens for business and recreation. NM Safe Certified wants businesses to know they are not alone, and customers to know they can feel confident about visiting businesses in a COVID-positive world.
NM Safe Certified also awards special recognition and benefits to New Mexico businesses that have completed the NM Safe Certified training program.
NM Safe Certified Benefits include:
- Recognition as a NM Safe Certified business
- Alignment with the visible NM Safe Certified brand
- Usage of the NM Safe Certified “seal” to promote your business
- Presence on theNMSafeCertified.org business directory
- Access to NM Safe Certified Resource Toolkit,which includes sample health questionnaires and liability waivers
- Receive the latest news about revisions and updates to theAll Together New Mexico: COVID-Safe Practices for Individuals and Employers
- Participation in statewide peer learning communities to share best practices, troubleshoot common challenges, and access additional resources
- Admission to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Procurement Collective
- Tourism-related business, who have their employees complete the NM Safe Certified training, will receive a $250 digital advertising credit per person up to $2,000 from New Mexico Magazine.(Credit may be used toward the purchase of one-month digital media packages through January 31, 2021. Specific space requests are first come, first served and subject to availability.)
NM Safe Certified training modules includes the following industries:
- Hotels & Lodging (including short-term rentals)
- Golf Courses
- Tour Operators
- Spas & Salons
- Additional industries coming soon!
Please take advantage of this great training resource. Also, if you haven’t already, take the NMSafe Promise, and help us show that New Mexico is the safest place to live, work and play!