Grow Your Aviation Company in Roswell & Chaves County
Brasher Industrial Park – City of Roswell
E Brasher Rd•Roswell•NM•88203•US
- Owned by the City of Roswell
- 26.258 acres total of land available
- Highway access- Local surface streets to US 285 Truck bypass or to US 285 (direct north/south through the center of Roswell); closest interstate is 140 miles via primarily 4 lane Highway
- Electricity- Xcel Energy. 4.5MW available (subject to change).
- Gas- New Mexico Gas Company. Adjacent: 6” steel distribution main, 2″ PE distribution main. Available pressure is 48 PSIG.
- Water- City of Roswell. 12” lines on both Brasher and Main Street at site boundary. Capacity is 4.7 MGD at 60 psi. System capacity is 30 MGD.
- Sewer- City of Roswell. to 30” line at Brasher. System capacity is 7.5 MGD.
Category: Industrial Park •Posted On: 12-22-2022 • Last Updated: - 5 months ago
Featured, Utilities, Transportation, Financials, Primary Contact, Materials
In City Limits
Build To Suit
100-Year Flood Plain
Phase 1 Environmental Audit Complete
High Speed Telecom