Façade Improvement Matching Grant Program
Advised by the RCCEDC Finance Committee, the Roswell-Chaves County EDC
Façade Improvement Matching Grant Program provides matching grants in the form of a reimbursement
up to five thousand dollars ($5,000) for eligible improvements to facades in downtown Roswell. Participants
are eligible for up to one (1) grant in a twelve (12) month period from completion of previous grant.
• Must be an “Economic Base” business (supporting the expenditure of outside money in Roswell).
• Must be an existing building located in Chaves County
• Improvements must comply with all applicable state and local code requirements.
• Eligible Façade Improvements shall not begin before the application is considered by RCCEDC
• Improvements must be on the exterior and visible to the public (street, parking area, or public park).
• Buildings with multiple tenants are eligible for one (1) grant in a twelve (12) month period from
completion of previous grant.
• Buildings being utilized as a residence within the Downtown Roswell Façade Improvement
Matching Grant Zone are not eligible for this program.
Eligible improvements include (but are not limited to):
• Façade facelift: Painting, trim work, cladding
• New or enhanced attached signage and/or awnings
• New storefronts
• Window replacement and window framing
Ineligible improvements include (but are not limited to):
• Interior improvements
• Any facades not visible to the public (street, parking area, or public park)
• Roof repairs; structural building repairs
• New buildings or new building additions other than exterior additions such as porches and entry
• Plantings or landscaping
• Outdoor furnishings
Click on the link below to get the application & see additional information on the grant