The most recent emergency public health order mandates compliance with COVID-safe practices, a series of requirements and best practices for individuals, businesses and other services that will assure the safety of employees and customers when businesses reopen. The COVID-safe practices were compiled with industry input and the oversight of the governor’s Economic Recovery Council.
The documents include COVID-safe practices for:
- Office & Call Centers
- Grocery Stores & Farmers’ Markets
- Youth Programs
- Manufacturing, Warehouse & Food Production
- Hotels, Resorts & Lodging
- Golf Courses
- Tour Operators
- Houses of Worship
- Farms, Ranches & Dairy Producers and Processors
- Veterinarians & Animal Care Facilities
- Construction & Field Operations
- Automobile Dealerships & Services
- Medical Providers & Other Industries
Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.