Our location, exceptional aviation facility, skilled labor workforce, and access to water and energy resources make Roswell-Chaves County a prime location for a wide range of businesses, particularly those that make products and ship and receive cargo.
If that’s not enough, we have some attractive incentives to make it easier for your business to land in Chaves County.
Some of the most significant state and local incentive programs include:
NM Collateral Assistance Program (CAP)
Local Economic Development Act (LEDA)
- Industrial Parks and Land
- Job Training Incentive Program (JTIP)
- Workforce Investment Act On-The-Job Payroll Reimbursement
- High Wage Jobs Tax Credit
- Manufacturing Investment Tax Credit
- Technology Jobs Tax Credit
- Aircraft Sales and Services Tax Deduction
- Space Gross Receipts Tax Deduction
- Alternative Energy Product Manufacturer’s Tax Credit
New Mexico Film Incentives:
- 35 Percent Film Production Tax Rebate