Below you will find available commercial and industrial properties in
Chaves County, New Mexico.
Hagerman Industrial Park
Aberdeen and Oxford Rd, Hagerman, NM
The Town of Hagerman owns an 80-acre parcel of land which is being developed as an Industrial Park. The land is located on the north side of town limits, adjacent to the BNSF Railway line. The property is bordered on the north side with a paved road that connects with NM 2, which is 1/8 mile west of the property. The south side is bordered by a paved road that connects with both NM 2 and NM 249.
E BRASHER RD ROSWELL 88203
- Owned by the City of Roswell
- 26.258 acres total of land avaialble
- Highway access- Local surface streets to US 285 Truck bypass or to US 285 (direct north / south through center of Roswell); closest interstate is 140 miles via primarily 4 lane Highway
- Electricity- Xcel Energy. 4.5MW available (subject to change).
- Gas- New Mexico Gas Company. Adjacent: 6” steel distribution main, 2″ PE distribution main. Available pressure is 48 PSIG.
- Water- City of Roswell. 12” lines on both Brasher and Main Street at site boundary. Capacity is 4.7 MGD at 60 psi. System capacity is 30 MGD.
- Sewer- City of Roswell. to 30” line at Brasher. System capacity is 7.5 MGD.
Largest Industrial/ Manufacturing Facility for Sale or Lease in New Mexico
Click picture to view video
42 W. Earl Cummings Loop, Roswell, NM
- Size: 420,000 SF
- 45.23 Acres
- Adjacent to Roswell Airport with direct access to Taxiway
- Roswell has expanded direct commercial air service to Phoenix and Dallas
- Upgraded electric utility substation
- 4 dock high doors and 37 drive-in doors
- Ceiling heights ranging from 25’ to 38’
- Fire Suppression System
- Multiple service work/service pits built into the floor
- 5- large paint booths In an
- Opportunity Zone
For more information contact:
Located in the Airport Area
65,890 SF with numerous large rooms.
72 Earl Cummings Loop West, Roswell, NM 88203
Click on the photo to take a tour.
Roswell Film Studio Facilities & Services Available:
- 6125 sq. ft. Sound Stage with 18’ height ceiling
- 32 ft. wide green screen
- 3000 sq. ft. production offices: Crew offices, wardrobe, make-up, editing suites, & conference room
- 120 acres with secured 5 acre lot
- Production & Location Services: Trailers, locations, budgeting, prop & wardrobe rentals, set & script continuity & scheduling
- Eastern New Mexico University Media Arts Program
- Direct flights from PHX & DFW daily
- NM Film Production Tax Credit