The Roswell-Chaves County Economic Development Corporation helps businesses locate, expand or launch in the Roswell, New Mexico region. Our job is to make the process as easy as possible. We are a full service organization that can help you lower barriers, solve problems and get real-time information when you need it.
Our professional staff and partners offer free, confidential support and expert insight on our market.
- In-Depth Market Data & Analysis – everything from population numbers to shipping costs
- Economic Impact Analysis – project-specific impact Operational Cost Analysis – taxes, incentives, wages, utilities, etc.
- Site-Selection Assistance – comprehensive siting for each unique need
- Connectivity to Key Resources – university, workforce, federal state and local regulatory authorities, job-training programs and start-up resources
- International Assistance – translators, help with EB-5 immigration (in partnership with the State), etc.
- The RCCEDC works closely with partner organizations, other economic development groups, and local and state officials to improve the region’s competitiveness. We provide technical expertise through data and analysis on proposed policies and legislation that will strengthen the region’s economy in hopes of bringing new business to New Mexico.
- Chaves County
- City of Roswell
- New Mexico Economic Development Department
- New Mexico Partnership
- Roswell Chamber of Commerce
- Roswell Hispano Chamber of Commerce
- MainStreet Roswell
- Southeastern New Mexico Economic Development District & Council of Governments
Who We Are
The Roswell-Chaves County Economic Development Corporation has been the region’s “go-to” organization for business assistance for more than 20 years.
We are a public-private partnership, representing Roswell, Chaves County, and more than 100 private investors.
Our role in the community is to attract quality business to our region and to advocate for efforts that position our region as a prime location to do business.
Our professional economic development team works on behalf of businesses that are considering a relocation, expansion or a startup in the Roswell region.
We can provide key market data, site selection services, and connectivity to public and private sector leaders to help keep projects and processes moving forward.
Our professional services are delivered at absolutely no cost to the company.
If your company is interested in relocating or expanding in our region, contact the Roswell-Chaves County Economic Development Corporation first. We are here to make your experience easier.
Our Mission: The Roswell-Chaves County Economic Development Corporation’s mission is to attract quality businesses to Roswell and Chaves County from around the world, and to advocate and champion foundational efforts to improve the region’s competitiveness.